Back in April, we announced the launch of CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty’s Transaction Concierge. Headed by Alicia Brown, we introduced the Transaction Concierge service to help real estate agents who want to maintain or increase their number of transactions without getting hampered by dealing with the paperwork that gets created along the way.
As a reminder, our Transaction Concierge team can:
- Collect all paperwork related to a contract and making sure it’s uploaded correctly to our company’s transaction system
- Complete all coversheets
- Order services like home warranties, photography, signs and more
- Confirm all agent-scheduled inspections (home, radon, etc.)
- Actualize a one-time input of listing information into BrightMLS, with the agent only needing to review, finalize and activate
- And do lots more of the behind-the-scenes stuff you’d typically have to deal with in a transaction!
We wanted to follow up to see what our agents have thought about using the service, and they couldn’t be more enthusiastic in their responses: